“IMPLEMENTATION OF CLIMATE CHANGE AGREEMENT TO MEET SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS“
- Zero Poverty – End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- Zero Hunger – End hunger,, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Good Health and Well-being – Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- Gender Equality – Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Clean Water and Sanitation – Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Affordable and Clean Energy – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth – Promote sustainer, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure – Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- Responsible Consumption and Production – Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Climate Action – Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts by regulating emissions and promoting developments in renewable energy.
This International Conference is relevant to any field of studies:
- Health Science
- Social Science (Humaniora & Law)
- Life Science