Abstract submission is now open.
We invite you to participate in the upcoming International Conference titled:
The 1st International Conference Postgraduate School Universitas Airlangga (ICPSUAS 2017).
ICPSUAS 2017 is held with a big concern on:
“Implementation of Climate Change Agreement to Meet Sustainable Development Goals”
Venue: Amerta Hall, 4th floor Management Office of Universitas Airlangga Campus C,
Surabaya- Indonesia. Please find the detailed venue.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Extended until July 23th, 2017 pk. 23.59
The proceeding list of ICPSUAS 2017 and ordering in Atlantis Press can be found through atlantis-press.
The Call for papers of the international conference website is provided by the Sekolah Pascasarjana at Universitas Airlangga as a courtesy to the academic community. We welcome health science, social science (humaniora & law), life science, economic, and management calls for papers.
We can not verify the validity of offers posted on this site. We encourage all participants to use caution when responding to solicitations from unfamiliar people or organizations, or visiting their websites. Specifically, we caution users against providing any of the following information to unknown parties:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Passwords for any account or service
- Financial information
- Physical (postal) address
- Phone numbers
- Any intellectual property which you are not ready to make available to the public at large
More information about how to protect yourself against fraudulent email messages at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +62813-5844-6445
Submissions will appear only on the web, sorted by category. All submissions are reviewed by our staff before they are published on the website. It will generally take 24-48 hours for the submissions to appear live, although it can take longer on the weekends or near holidays. We appreciate your patience.
Alerts and updates about the list itself will be posted here to this front page.
If you have any questions about a particular CFP, please contact the submitter. For technical questions, please contact email@example.com
Guideline for abstract
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations with e-mail address as first page of manuscrip
- Be in English.
- Be in Microsoft Word Format
- Use Times New Roman Font with 10 pt on A4 papers (21 cm X 29.7 cm).
- Describe the main objective of the study and explain about how this research is important and how your research has done, including: the aims, methodology and important results and conclusion.
- Approximately about 250-300 words
Guideline for full paper
- Be in English and prepared strictly according to the instructions for submission.
- Be in Microsoft Word Format and use Times New Roman font with 10 pt on A4 papers with the provisions margins: top 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, left 4 cm and right 3 cm.
- All texts must be in single spaced, including subheadings, tables and figures.
- The manuscript consist of max 6 tables or figures (include diagrams, graphics and photos)
- Do not put the page numbers or line numbers.
- Footnotes are not permitted, only running notes are allowed.
- Maximum 4 pages including references
Guideline for The Poster Presentation
- The poster must be standard board. It should be 80 cm wide and 120 cm high, being presented in a vertical position
- The poster has to explain in clear and specific theme. The title must be completed in a line and on the top of the poster, followed by the author(s) and affiliation
- The poster session is as important as oral presentation as more details can be discussed in a longer period of time.
- The authors have to attend for discussion on poster presentation forum
- All posters will be displayed along the conference room during conference
Conference Ethics and Quality Control
Download the conference ethics and quality control conference ethics and quality control.
Please submit your paper online at this Subsmission System. Please follow the instruction for every step needed.
In case of difficulties with online submission, email your paper/abstract and poster as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the template of the paper here.
The deadline for abstacts and poster submission (both oral and poster presentations) will be Extended until July 23th, 2017 pk. 23.59
The Committee’s decision will be send back to authors as “accepted” or “rejected”. After your abstract is accepted, the author is required to register to the congress. This prerequisite is important to consider your accepted abstract published in the proceeding of the congress.