- Analyzing and developing science in the field of health biotechnology and aquatic biota diseases as well as the environment to increase fishery production.
- Analyzing and developing science in the field of aquaculture biotechnology and processing of fishery products to produce at national and international level of research.
- Analyzing and developing the science of aquatic biota exploration and biotechnology to produce fishery and marine products that are worthy, healthy, and safe and qualified for export.
- Designing and creating aquatic biota and a healthy environment, based on marine and fishery biotechnology,
- Handling and solving problems of incidents of aquatic biota diseases and freshwater, brackish and marine aquaculture based on fisheries and marine biotechnology,
- Creating a wide range of processed products from healthy, worthy and safe aquatic biota for consumers.