Being able to develop science, technology and or art in the field of law and its development or professional practice through research (socio-legal) that produces innovative and proven thinking as well as providing solutions.
- Being able to solve the problems of science, technology and or art in the field of law and development through inter or multidisciplinary approach
- Being able to manage research and development that benefit society and science and being able to get national and international support.
SPECIAL SKILL :
- Being able to explore information and communicate with the community professionally and being able to formulate policies related to social and legal problems (communicator).
- Being able to resolve the problems arising in the community (adaptive).
- Being able to manage institutions led in various regions as well as legal staff in both government and private (independent).