Achievement of Learning Disaster Management Graduates
- Being able to develop a professional, intelligent and moral in disaster management at pre, during and after disaster.
- Mastering the theory, concept and paradigm approach in the field of disaster management to solve various issues and social problems, security in community service.
- Being able to develop and practice science and/or technology through information and scientific research with multidisciplinary perspective.
- Having the insight and basic skills of science and skills to create a new methodology in the field of Disaster Management
SPECIAL SKILL :
- Communicator, in applying the basic concepts of disaster theory and methods in disaster management.
- Care Provider, in the field of all kinds of disaster to meet the demand of the community needs.
- Decision Marker, at every phase of disaster management at pre, during disaster and post-disaster in the community with a cross-sectoral and interdisciplinary coordination approach.
- Manager and Community Leader, a reliable disaster that can carry out disaster management in the community with a cross-sectoral and interdisciplinary coordination approach.