Achievement of Police Graduate Learning
- Developing knowledge, technology, and or art in their field of science or professional practice through research, to produce innovative and proven work.
- Solving problems of science, technology, and or art in the field of science through inter or multidisciplinary approach
- Managing research and development that is beneficial to society and knowledge, as well as
- Gaining national and international recognition.
- Being able to probe information and communicate with other communities and law enforcement apparatus and being able to formulate policies related to social and legal problems (Communicator)
- Being able to resolve the problems arising in the community (Adaptive)
- Being able to manage agencies in various regions as well as legal staff at the agency (Independently)