- Being able to solve science and technology problems in immunology through research residing in the community through inter or multidisciplinary approach and can be published nationally or internationally.
- Being able to take decision in solving the problems of science and technology in the field of immunology
- Being able to identify disease and production in the field of immunology, especially tropical diseases.
- Being able to develop research in the field of science and technology of immunology in the effort of prevention of infectious diseases.
- Being able to apply science and technology in the field of immunology that can produce bio products.
- Being able to establish the quality and validity of bio products that can be used in the development of diagnostic / immunotherapy